About Vicksburg Enterprise Manufacturing
Vicksburg Enterprise Manufacturing was founded in October, 1991, as "Vicksburg Engineering & Manufacturing"; an out source manufacturing contractor for a Fortune 500 company and we began by manufacturing a few specialized products. We were instrumental in developing and improving the manufacturing processes for those products and continue to work to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
From 1992 through 1997 period we produced 2,000 to 5,000 parts per week in our downtown facility at 1514 Walnut Street. We rapidly acquired a reputation for "0" product defects and "on-time" delivery.
In 1997, we were awarded a contract to manufacture a line of molded products and we purchased the warehouse facility on Highway 61 South in Vicksburg to facilitate the work. Highlights of this operation were low costs, high quality and on-time delivery in volumes of 2,000 to 20,000 parts per week.
We are now a leading supplier of manufactured grounding and bonding devices, braided wire, and related products.
Our name changed to "Vicksburg Enterprise Manufacturing" in 2013.